Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
On Sunday, 02/25/18, Officer Trainor responded to a medical call where a male was down unresponsive in McDonald’s bathroom, 50 Broadway. Upon arrival Officer Trainor recognized it to be a drug overdose, as the male was unconscious, unresponsive, having difficulty breathing, pale skin but had a pulse. Officer Trainor administered Narcan and continued to try and get him to regain consciousness. About two minutes later he administered a second dose of Narcan, which began to work as the victim started to take deep breaths and moan. LGH ambulance EMT’s arrived and took over care; minutes later the victim became conscious and responsive but confused. LGH then transported the male to the hospital for further treatment. Officer Trainor help saved a human life.