Applications & Forms

Change of Address

To change your mailing address with the Assessor's Office please complete the Change of Address form (PDF) and bring it to the Assessor's Office

Personal Property

To declare personal property please complete the Form of List document and submit it to the Assessor's Office.


All of these applications can be emailed to Alexcy Vega.